several ideas

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

mocropot

Just want to post several ideas I found on line.

wall decor lettus.jpg

wall decor lettus 2.jpg

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are on a roll!
I really like the lattic. That's cute. I have something kind of like that on my decks in the nicer weather.

mocropot

I like it too, I would like to implement one this year. Such a great idea I think and very sinple, every HI store has it :)

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Mo, could you please add the link to where you found these photo ideas!
There is a copyright law that we need to adhere to!

mocropot

I do not have any links. I saved on my hard drive. I got it searching the net from some forums. I do not think it will have anything to do with copyright law. People was just posting some pictures to share ideas.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok!
Just remember that you will need to give credit to the one who posted the original photo!

mocropot

Will do Ron. I did stated " I found on line". I was not using as my own. Next time I will stress more:)) Just very cool pictures and easy to do, so could not resist to share. I should have more similar picture. I will post if I find it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com