Share you Christmas decorations with us

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Dor

Here's a few of my decorations. Lets see some of yours

Attachments

• tn_Christmas 2009153.JPG
    tn_Christmas 2009153.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 329
  • tn_Christmas 2009 027.JPG
    tn_Christmas 2009 027.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 327
  • tn_Christmas 2009 011.JPG
    tn_Christmas 2009 011.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 320

Dor

Ok lets me try again to post a better picture of my tree.

Attachments

• tn_Christmas 2009153.JPG
    tn_Christmas 2009153.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 310
  • tn_Christmas 2009 003.JPG
    tn_Christmas 2009 003.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 321
  • tn_Christmas 2009 005.JPG
    tn_Christmas 2009 005.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 344
  • tn_Christmas 2009149.JPG
    tn_Christmas 2009149.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 334

Fantasygal1

Dor, Those are wonderful!!!! I was just wondering today about doing this (everybody posting pics of their decorations, sort of a contest) You beat me to it though....LOL!!! You outdid yourself girl!!! Will have to post mine tomorrow as it is very late now. Love the snow globe!!!

Dor

Thank you Nancy. I can't wait for everyone to post their pictures. I love this time of year.

Attachments

• tn_Christmas 2009 020.JPG
    tn_Christmas 2009 020.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 332

Maggie

I've only got my tree up so far. I had to put it up for the great grandkids. I want to get my Christmas village out but I haven't felt very good this past week. If I don't hurry up it's going to be to late.

Attachments

• Christmas Tree 1.jpg
    Christmas Tree 1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 310

Fantasygal1

Here are my pics to share!!!

Ok, Here are mine. Had to take them during the day because the flash makes them look too white at night. As some of you know my Mom passed away on May 31st. She LOVED Christmas and in so honor I set up her manger, put her decorations up above the stockings, and hung her stocking up with the yellow roses that she loved. She will always be with me. Especially this Christmas.

Attachments

• tn_above stockings.jpg
    tn_above stockings.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Christmas village.jpg
    Christmas village.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 343
  • christmas tree.jpg
    christmas tree.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 332
  • decorations from garden buddies.JPG
    decorations from garden buddies.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 326
  • decorations on buffet.JPG
    decorations on buffet.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 342

Fantasygal1

And some more...

Here are a few more.

Attachments

• gingerbread house in village.JPG
    gingerbread house in village.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 345
  • Mom's Manger Scene.JPG
    Mom's Manger Scene.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 349
  • more decorations from garden buddies.jpg
    more decorations from garden buddies.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 328
  • old Hobo Santa and his train.jpg
    old Hobo Santa and his train.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 341
  • our christmas dinner setting.JPG
    our christmas dinner setting.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 348

Fantasygal1

And the last...LOL!!

Here it is

Attachments

• stockings.JPG
    stockings.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Very Old Santa Hobo and his train.JPG
    Very Old Santa Hobo and his train.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 326

PRH

Not able to post pics here for some odd reason!
I can tell ya that I have my tree up and decorated in all of Snoopy and Co. ( Peanuts - the cartoon strip ) I have clear & red lights on the tree too and a bow ontop of the tree. I once did a village underneath my tree for afew years,but as I got alittle older/wiser, I found it to be alot of work for only afew weeks time,so I stopped doing that under the tree. I now have replaced that village with yes,a Charlie Brown Christmas theme to go along with the tree. I have one of those inflatable Snoopy's out in my yard and I made a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree afew years ago out of some garland wrapped around some wire nailed onto some 2x4's. and have it by Snoopy's house.
I have my house decorated outside in lights that are red and clear as well and I'm sure it lights up things rather well as I live on a corner.
One of these days,I just might take alittle break from Snoopy and try my best at making the trimming go along with the music of Trans Siberian Orchestra! ( the neighbors will either love me or hate me for that 1, they are that way around here ) :D
Merry Christmas folks!!
- oh yea,I'm wrapping my packages in a Snoopy theme this year as well! ( almost forgot to mention that! -
* love your pics here*

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com