Recipe Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken

Slow cooker chicken recipes are great to have in your back pocket for those nights you know are going to be busy. Loaded with fresh garlic and sweetened by brown sugar, this Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken recipe is flavorful and family-friendly.

Cade and I used to make this recipe when we first got married because it was so easy to make and there would be enough leftovers for the next night so that while we were busy in school I didn’t have to cook dinner every night.

slow-cooker-garlic-brown-sugar-chicken-recipe-2.jpg

Usually the best time for me to prep for dinner is in the morning while our girls are at school. That’s where crock pot meals come in! I love them! They make dinner so easy and this slow cooker chicken recipe is super simple and makes the house smell delish!

Some of our other favorite slow chicken recipes are crockpot chicken and rice, Cafe Rio Copycat chicken, and slow cooker whole chicken.

(more…)

READ: Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back