Solar powered sonic gopher spikes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

earthydewd

Hi, I just had a question about those sonic gopher spikes. I have one that seems to have stopped charging. It's a solar powered one and it's had plenty of exposure to the sun every day now for the last 5 months. Does anyone here know anything about what might be going on? Thanks.

I use photocell and lithium battery devices at work and what I have found is that while manufactures will say "lifetime battery" or "Longlife Battery" what they really mean is when the battery goes dead you either return the device for a fee and they rehab it or you are out of luck. Depending on how long you have had your device you may want to contact the manufacture as sometimes they will send you a replacement if it has been less than a year.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back