Some landscape ideas?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

joyce

Hi all, it is my sister’s wedding next month. It is a long time dream come true. We are planning to have an outdoor party at our house on the wedding eve. We have a backyard but is very cluttered as it was not used for many years. We need to have a renovation there. My friend told me about Infinity gardens, which provides outdoor landscaping ideas in Calgary. I haven’t gone through their services before and would like to get your suggestions. I also have a plan to buy some outdoor furniture for my patio. Which are the best-suited wood for making patio furniture? My friend told mahogany is a good option. Is it really worthy? Chime in with some suggestions.

Hi Joyce!
Welcome to our forum!
Here abouts are you in Ontario?
I would recommend using local landscaping companies that are in your area.
As to which wood to outdoor furniture.....cedar, acacia and teak seem to be the favorite.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back