Some of my annuals

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine aren't as cool as John's but here goes.
P6060027.JPG
P6060029.JPG
P6060032.JPG
P6060027.JPG P6060029.JPG P6060032.JPG
kaloncho, petunia and pink penta

Last edited:
P6060038.JPG P6060041.JPG
These are cosmos, Indian blanket , and white jasmine with a friend

Attachments

• P6060028.JPG
    P6060028.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Did you see what is on the Jasmin? I did not see that til I uploaded the pictures.

P6060040.JPG
P6060042.JPG

Just a couple of different views of the garden, If you look close there are tomatoes on the plant.

lovely flowers lyn! that little green spider has great camouflage too.......thanks for sharing:)

Cool flower collection! Good work! :D We have the purple echinacia here but I've never seen yellow echinacia before. Healthy Boston fern too!
Is that a prickly pear cactus in the fence photo? They produce some awesome flowers too.
Thanks for sharing!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back