Some of my projects...

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

becki25msmolly

Hi all,

I figured out how to put pics on here so here are a few of my greenhouse and all of the goodies that are growing in there.... when I have time I'll do a beginning to now but here's the current status.... I LOVE IT!!! best present EVER!!!
I had to throw one in of my hosta bed by the kennel. I just got it weeded and who knows when I can get back to that bed. I have 11 beds (a couple of those are 100 ft long) and a 30ft greenhouse. LOTS of work BUT SO MUCH FUN!!! ENJOY the pics take care Becki

Attachments

• tn_100_1148.jpg
    tn_100_1148.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 330
  • tn_100_1182.jpg
    tn_100_1182.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 317
  • tn_100_1201.jpg
    tn_100_1201.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 327
  • tn_100_1131.jpg
    tn_100_1131.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 331
WOW!! Very Nice...

100 ft beds????

I thought I was getting carried away when I made a 32 footer

can't wait to see your place

I kinda got carried away...

I just couldn't stop making beds-- we have a few acres and ..... I have a few new projects in the works..I'm not sure if I'm going to tackle them this summer. I still need to paint the outside of the greenhouse and the house needs restained and ...and...and LOL

Take care, Becki

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back