"Someone's Been Sleeping in My Bed!!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

and she's still there!!!!

Well actually it was my chair....
I got up to go get another soda and found this......

Silly Moochie....

Attachments

• sleeping.jpg
    sleeping.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 301

Bluewolf

Wolfie did YOU have the nerve to make her move out of your bed?????

No Kya...I was in here playing for about an hour..by the time I got done and back out there she had moved to upstairs with BF
But there have been other instances where I have tried to move her out..and like I said she is my "Baby Tank" and doesn't move easily

*I don't have the strength to "force" her*

Fantasygal1

LOL!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!! My Furball (cat) does that and same position too!!! Only she won't do it to me but waits till DH gets up from chair and jumps up and falls asleep there and CLAIMS it. So he goes to another chair and when he gets up again Furball Claims THAT chair so he's constantly having to find a chair....lol!!! He'll move him once in a while but mostly just gives upl...LOL!!! GORGEOUS dog there Blue!!!

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tex did that last night and when I went to move him he growled at me. So I totally kicked him out of my chair otherwise we would have shared the chair.

Dor

I usually sit on my loveseat in front of the tv and my furbabies cuddle up and sleep next to me or on my lap. My oldest grandson says they act like babies. I tell him they are my babies. My takes their faces in her hands and talks to them like babies in baby talk and tells them how much she missed them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com