Sooo Much Grrrrrr! ??

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
First let me start of by saying I love my husband> Second let me say We all make mistakes and do things that agrivate each other but when it come to my "stuff" grrr.
We bought a new baot trailer a couple weeks ago. No big deal, needed it got it! We are boat poor , we currently have title on 5 ,count em 5 boats, 3 of which are in our yard, 2 of which I want to disappear. the others are off site. I have a nice little parking area and it has some pots and flowers and such around it. Well I give you one guess where the old trailer is sitting. Yep in that spot, well there is another place to park but I like to pull out of our drive as it is very long and curvy , I can back out, I just like to pull out. So I decide I am going to try to back in beside the old trailer to make a 3 point turn, and yep I did it , ran over one of my large terra cotta planters. I actually knocked it over and broke it. I am so sad. :(
Now see I get to blame Tim because it is his boat trailer that should have gone to the receyle a couple weeks ago. Ladies and gents, do you think he owes me a planter, or should I just suck it up as my own fault. Oh by the way, he had moved it where it did not belong and when I made my cut back I couldn't see it. Just wondering what you think.

Also tell us if something like this has happend to you and what did you do?

Bluewolf

I'd be upset too!!

as far as him oweing you a new planter..just all depends on how you play it...

i would have told him to move the trailer as soon as I saw it where it didn't belong ;)

Spider_Lily

LOL Well it look's to be both parties are guilty.But act all sad and really upset and maybe he will think it's his fault and buy you another.LOL WORK IT GIRL.....:)

Maggie

I like Spiders reply to. Take him with you to the nursery and find something you really like and mention to him that when you get some extra money you want to replace it with that.
Monday when my husband was mowing the yard he lost cotrol of the tractor and mowed down over half of one iris bed. I didn't get mad but he knew I was upset. So the next time we go to the nursery he'll insist that I get something new. After almost 50 years I can read him like a book.

Spider_Lily

I like Spiders reply to. Take him with you to the nursery and find something you really like and mention to him that when you get some extra money you want to replace it with that.
Monday when my husband was mowing the yard he lost cotrol of the tractor and mowed down over half of one iris bed. I didn't get mad but he knew I was upset. So the next time we go to the nursery he'll insist that I get something new. After almost 50 years I can read him like a book.

HEhehehehe Me to I know when hubby's ruined some of my flower's or mowed over something.That I have showed him a million time's.Just the other day he backed his truck over a rose I had just planted smushed it.Sooooo we are going to Lowes tomorrow afternoon amd he's buying me another.Or so he said plus a few xtra thing's.LOL

Kya D

CG are you sure we are not married to the same guy. :) Sounds like this story is about my dear Hubby :D

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
hummmm...really mad and sad I see you are...but....maybe he was just cleaning up...or...maybe he thought you would like to have a new plant stand...:)..or...well maybe just tell him you are angry at him and yourself...and a nice new pot would make it all better...:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com