soooo pretty

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
And new creations are coming every year!
The breeding of new varieties are amazing!
I am particularly fond of the small leaf cultivars!

Blueaussi

My mother saw some Sedona coleus on a garden tour a few years back, and she has wanted some ever since. I've tried and tried and I can't ever find seeds of it, and none of the nurseries around here have been able to get it in as a plant.

http://www.rosydawngardens.com/sedona-207.html

I'm thinking I'm going to have to break down and order a plant and save seed on it, but I don't know if it comes true from seed or not. Any body here know much about coleus?

latebloomer

Thanks Spidey, but by the time I would get done with shipping it would cost me over twenty dollars for the one coleus. That would be a big "ouch" to my budget. White Flower Farm and Avanti have it too but still too pricey. I'm going to ask my local nursery if they are going to get some first.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com