Spider plant where to or how to

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

fishycomics

As in the U.S. of A. I am not seeing inthe store at Home Depot, or Lowes, my location stores, may not stock or have the room but when I go to the other ones still no Spider plants.

1655038221200.png

I can go on to Etsy.com order, or find seeds and grow my own. I could not imagine this is hard to find, like Cyclimens that I now know takes two months to germinate a seed, I guess I find it in a store faster .......

thank you for listening

fishycomics

still nothing today Lol , totally agree, stock is not for these plants right now in a months time., I guess. gonna have to go get some real potting mix, and maybe they havem lol

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com