Spring time in the garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

Bear You have a beautiful home love your flower's .Especially the red and white rose what is it?And I think I need your Abor it's pretty and when you bring it to me I'll take the pond and the puppy too.LOL You have something to be proud of Bear.:):):)

GardenBear1

Spider_Lily, the red and white rose is 4th of July, the puppy is no longer a pup she turned 8 this year and her tan color it turning white, she still of of life and loves to roll in the grass right after I cut it ends up with a green face, the yard is still in the works and I guess it will always be, but I enjoy it more now I have more time to work on it.

GardenBear1

Crabbergirl, she not a Corgy but a full size Chihuahua, Maxi larger than most chi that you would see but she all chi and I wouldn't give her up even for a larger dog, she came from the shelter 6 yrs ago even had her papers, she had less than a week left before the were going to put her down, because of her age no one want her, I wasn't looking for a small dog I wanted some thing a bit bigger but one look in her eyes that said take me home, I was going to think about it but after playing with her for a while I had to have her and now she family.but I'm happy you like her, but you would have to be willing to get up ever morning at 4:00am to take her out to pee she won't use paper so its up for a pee then back to bed until 7:00 then its out to pee again :D

Botann

Nice garden! Looks like you spend some real quality time in it.
Nice looking 'Guard dog'. You should feed her once in awhile though. ;-)

I see you're from western Ma. I spent a week there once. Stockbridge. We saw Norman Rockwell's museum and the Botanical garden. Also Red Lion Inn and Alice's Restaurant. (It has a different name now.) Beautiful country! I didn't expect to see so many trees on the drive from Boston to Stockbridge. A pleasant surprise indeed!
Mike

GardenBear1

Mike, I love Stockbridge and the Red lion inn the food there is so great, Stockbridge has so much history to it. I lost my Guard dog this past Dec. to cancer but I know I did my best to give her a good life when I had her, I do spend lots of time in the yard and now that I'm retired I can spend more time doing what I love best getting my hands dirty and growing thing I didn't have time for when I had to work

lenitaray

Red and white roses are no longer a puppy dog she refused, she was white this year, which tan 8, and she still lives, like the roll in the grass and then I end it with a green Face, still works in the yard, I think it will always be, but I like it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com