Recipe Sugar Cookie Sweet Cherry Pie Bars Recipe [ +Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Sugar Cookie Sweet Cherry Pie Bars Recipe [ +Video]

A delicious sugar cookie-like crust with cherry pie filling and then dollops of crust all over the top and finished off with a glaze-this is a sugar cookie sweet cherry pie bars recipe!

a stack of three cherry pie bars with sweet glaze dripping down.

I’ve resisted posting any sugar cookie sweet cherry pie bars recipes for almost 12 years now. It’s not that I don’t like them, who doesn’t like a cherry pie anything? But it’s more that I have always felt it’s unnecessary. I mean, sure you might not have a perfect chili recipe, that’s something crazy people like me test 100 billion times, but most people do have a slab cherry pie bars recipe.

Or so I thought.

Lately it seems that some of those classic recipes we grew up on are being lost in the wind of time. So what kind of family recipe blogger would Cade and I be if we didn’t hop on here and say, “WAIT!!! DON’T FORGET THE CLASSICS FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD!!”

(more…)

READ: Sugar Cookie Sweet Cherry Pie Bars Recipe [ +Video]

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com