Sunday Afternoon

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very nice GB
Thanks for sharing with us
Looks like it keeps you busy and out of trouble..lol

Bernie

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! TFS your beautiful garden. I'd love to take a strole thru it.

GardenBear1

I'm glad every one enjoy my gardens, Its one thing I do love to play in and yes I spend lots of time working in it, I'm up at 6:00am and spend a few hours every day pulling weeds or dead heading some thing but I find I can get more out of the garden when I do it early, but the last few days have been cold so I don't get out as early, I love to spend Sunday siting around and enjoying it and showing it off to any one who is willing to listen to me talk about it :)
Laurie, I can get into more trouble when I'm working in the yard I see a spot that open and I want to run to the garden center and see what they have new to put there :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com