Super Bowl Sunday

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

curbhopper

What are we eating? Who is going to win? I have a WHOLE quarter bet on this with MTM. Nothing like a big spender...... :) Curbz (P.S. I used his quarter :p )

Hubby made his famous tailgate chili, it is yummy! I am making chicken fried rice because one of our friends who is coming doesn't eat ground meat or pork or beef, so the chili won't go over with her. I am also making a salad and some lemon bars.

Not cooking today. Having whatever we find in the fridge. During the game we'll have cheese and crackers pickles, olives, chips and salsa. Buford and I have a $100.00 bet on this game. I'm a Patriots fan and he's is Giants fan. The Patriots have to win because I sure don't want to lose my hundred dollars.

I wanted to make chili but somebody (that's me) had a rather bumpy day so....SOMEBODY said (that's me) 'Forget it'. So somebody (that's me) started to sing the Barney Song but the words were NOT THE SAME. Well, Pats are LEADING so far so I am with you, Maggie! THE PATS SHALL WIN! :) (Lord knows don't lose $100 ~ that would be a disgrace!) :) If 'we' lose, pay him 25 cents at a time. "Here's ANOTHER quarter!" YOU could pay him in pennies! LOL! Curbie

You're funny, Maggie. My wife is upstairs watching the game if it's still on.

well............Maggie........THOSE of us who were cheering for the Patriots seem to have gotten the short end of the stick. Somebody has to lose and somebody gets to win......THAT however does not determine WHICH is the better team!!!!!! Some you win,some you lose and some you wish you hadn't shown up for.NOW THAT is spoken like a true goofball! Curbstone

I didn't see any of the game but my wife did. I was busy outside doing some shooting.

Rats. I'm on the wrong thread again.....I don't know how I can get so lost. Guess I am a simple curb....I'll be back :) Curbstone

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back