Thank You KyaD!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

JenD

Wanted to extend a BIG thanks to Dawn! Thank you so much for the big wonderful box of plants! Everything looks healthy and just wonderful. Hope to trade with you again in the future!

Heads up!! Yours should be arriving today also!!

Thanks again for your generousity! LOVE everything!
Jen :D

Kya D

I am so glad that you are pleased with the plants. They sure made it there quick. I only put them in the mail Tuesday.
The one you sent will probably be here tomorrow.
THANKS
Your Flower Bud

JenD

Hey Flower Bud! Checked the delivery confirmation number and here is what it says:

Your item was processed through and left our SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199 facility on May 20, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, May 20, 2009, 9:09 pm, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Processed through Sort Facility, May 20, 2009, 12:29 am, SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085
Acceptance, May 19, 2009, 1:09 pm, RICHFIELD, PA 17086

I am surprised you didn't get it today. It better be there tomorrow! Thanks again! You made my week!!

Kya D

It will be here tomorrow, we just live in the boonies and it takes a day or two longer.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com