Thanks Crabbergirl

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

flowersforlife

Just a note of thanks CG, as I got my box today. Your check will go out in tomorrow's mail. Tried to PM you but your box is full. :) Talk to you later and thanks so much again.

Oh Good I am so glad you got them. I emtied my box this am:D Hard to keep up sometimes;) or maybe I'm just a little lazy:p
How about those thorns on the fish hook? I finally got the one out of my elbow from digging your! Sorry I had to trim them so much but I couldn't get a PO box big enough to send them full. I hope you like the red tip as well. The center gets purple flowers

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back