Thanks Spider_lily!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

R

RiverRock

Hi there everyone, I got the invite here by spider_lily and I am glad to be here..I recognise some of you from few years ago on GG..its good to be here:)

Gods blessings on you all,
RiverRock

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Riverrock.
What was your name on GG? I don't remember riverrock from yrs ago.

R

RiverRock

oops

Forgive me I didnt think about that..I think it was SpringGlory back then.
blessings,
RiverRock

oremudpie

River Rock
Hark where are you in Oregon, i'm in Salem and Debe is in Lyons and Randy is in sherwood..
Welcome
melanie

Maggie

Welcome to the forum RiverRock. I remember you as SpringGlory from GG. I'm maggieevans(Meg) from GG.

R

RiverRock

Hey there Maggie! Yep I remember yu also, i see a lot of folks i remember its really neat, I feel like I am home again:)

blessings,
RR

swindy

Hi River Rock I also remember you from GG as Spring Glorie wasn't your little fur buddies name Joise? It is so nice to see you again dear.

K

Kale

Spring GLORY...:D;)

Now RiverRock!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome and Howdy!;)
Great to SEE you!:D

Kale:)

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello RiverRock/SpringGlory,
Going to be rough to get use to your name change dear...but shall try....Welcome to the place....Jump on in and get your roots dirty....will have to get caught up

R

RiverRock

aawww you all are so wonderful and I am so glad to be here! Maybe this will help you understand the name change. I live near the river here, in fact I can walk to the river in less then 5 minutes. And at the river there is a huge rock that I go to and pray. The Lord meets me so wonderfully there and it is a very specail place for me. Thus the name RiverRock.

Yep I still have my fur baby Josey..she is now my little old lady dog, will be 12 this august, quite the miracle for those of you that remember when she broke her back 6 years ago.

It is so great to be home! HUGS everyone!!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm late to welcome you, but better late than not.. Glad to have you with us RiverRock. You paint such a lovely picture of prayer on the river rock..I bet it is very special for you.
Looking forward to getting to know you.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com