Thanksgiving wish list

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sorry i have 2 listings, i got a nice clump of green wizard couple years back , and wouldnt you know the slugs got on it right away and ate every last drop , i was so hurt that happend , so been trying to get back again . take care all , and have fun .

I have always wished for some passion flower(passaflora) seeds,,I have always wanted to try to grow some of them ,,but have never been able to find any,,,thank you for your time and kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie

I am wishing for RED!

*CARDINAL FLOWER
*THYME (Walk On Me)
*SEDUM (Creeping Red)
*MORNING GLORY (Sunrise Serenade)
*CROCOSMIA (Lucifer)
*CYPRESS VINE (Red)

Thankful everyday :)

Kya D---WHAT!! Thought u weren't supposed to reply like that--surprise after all. I bet she would like the red sedums you DO have though--might like them better than what you think she is referring to?!! Anyway--I have tried seeds from plants I thought I wouldn't much care for and it turned out I LOVED them so.....share with her, eh?!! : )

Bonnie, I got my seeds thanks so much they are wonderful, Can't wait for spring to come. Thanks again,Karen

For those who would like to know Bonnie sent me all kind of tomato seeds, mexican honey,patio sweet rides cocktail, tiny tiger,ivory egg, yellow pear, and sweet 100's, Yummy to them all.

My Christmas wish:

Corkscrew vine seeds:
Red passionflower
assorted squash seeds
tomatoe seeds that will thrive in Texas heat

Sunflower3--I hope they all are viable and give you not only gorgeous plants but lots of fruits as well!! Enjoy!! Bonnie

Ms Treva My sweet scarecrow friend
I got the rose of sharon seed in the mail today.
You are just the BEST scarecrow EVER.....

Wonderful wonderful!!!!!!!!
I went to get my mail and to my JOY I found cards from Sunflower and Dor just chock full of seeds from my wish list.....green envy coneflowers, 4 0 clocks and BLUE shrimp plant YEAH
THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH.

I'm dreaming of Lion's Ear, any of those funny looking Leopard Lily seeds, Lime Basil, I have nothing compared to what I used to have. Need most anything. Oh would LOVE some of those HUGE Marigolds--yellow/orange, either or both! LOL

Bonnie/Fidel's Lady

My friend,
I went to try to harvest your surprise this weekend as I was sure they would have seeded by now. And they have not. Maybe another week but I do have something on your list. Hang tight for me.
As you may not know I am in Florida and our growing seasons last well into Dec. So those things that seed may be that late in the year.

I went to get my mail and to my JOY I found cards from Sunflower and Dor just chock full of seeds from my wish list.....green envy coneflowers, 4 0 clocks and BLUE shrimp plant YEAH
THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH.

You are welcome Dawn. I hope they do well for you.

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH.

Glad they arrived safely, hope they grow well for you and enjoy them it takes two years before they will bloom so don't get disappointed if they(green Envy) don't flower the first year.

Bonnie (Fidelslady), I got mail today, THANK YOU!

Appreciate the seed "trade" from our Thanksgiving Wish lists..worked out great..
we both got something we "wished" for ;)

Hi Bonnie,,,Just wanted to let you know that I received my seeds,,sorry for taking so long to get back with you,,had my computer taken down and moved it into the spare bedroom and just got back online,,thank you so very very much for the seeds of maypop-purple passion flower, devils claw, blue ensign, and I can make out the name of the other,,cant wait to get them potted and growing,,thank you for your time and kindness ,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,and each and everyone of you have a very Merry Christmas holiday season,,,Cassie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back