Thanksgiving wish list

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

This should be fun......:D
I think that if people would post a few of their wished for seeds
Then if someone has seeds from your wish list that they would like to share you could surprise them with the seeds around thanksgiving time.
So please post your wish list.
To get the addy please PM the person directly. Shhhh don't tell them what seeds you are sending then it can be a surprise.;)
Remember this is a surprise GIFT not a trade.

Kya D

My wished for seeds would be.
double hollyhocks
coneflower seeds (different than regular purple)
broken color 4'0' clocks
love in a mist
Rose of sharon

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
My wish for seeds ;
if anyone has any of my "Pinky Seeds"( pink cuban squash) from the old GG I would love to have some.

other than that I anm set.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
My wish for seeds ;
if anyone has any of my "Pinky Seeds"( pink cuban squash) from the old GG I would love to have some.

other than that I anm set.

OH MY GOODNESS....I just saw seeds for these the other day ...it was on line but I thought of oyu and getting them for you for Christmas...I will have to see if I can find them once again...it was when I wqas looking up information the the sweet meat squash...

Fidelslady

I'm dreaming of Lion's Ear, any of those funny looking Leopard Lily seeds, Lime Basil, I have nothing compared to what I used to have. Need most anything. Oh would LOVE some of those HUGE Marigolds--yellow/orange, either or both! LOL

Bonnie/Fidel's Lady

sunflower3

I'm looking for;
Hybrid phlox- blue boy tenor
Lily-pink stargazer
daffodil- pink charm
tulip- blue heron
bachelor button black ball
coneflower- coconut lime, twilight, tomato soup
blue berry bushes
spinach seed
radish seed
straight eight cuke seed
peas
green beans seed
patio tomato seed
asparagus plants
sweet 100 seeds

Kya D

Posting what you havethat people are wishing for??? I wonder if that would ruin the surprise?

swindy

I think that might ruin the suprise , remeber when you ask for the persons address don't let them know what you are sending. Let them guess until they open the package lol

some i,m looking for,
clasping coneflower
pink double delight coneflower
green wisdard coneflower
holly hocks
daisy garland
golden marguerite
english daisy
english lavender

some i wish i had ,
clasping coneflower
pink double delight coneflower
green wizard coneflower
hollyhocks
daisy garland
golden marguerite
english daisy
english lavender, smells sooo good.:)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
OH MY GOODNESS....I just saw seeds for these the other day ...it was on line but I thought of oyu and getting them for you for Christmas...I will have to see if I can find them once again...it was when I wqas looking up information the the sweet meat squash...

Oh Debe. That would be so cool. The original seeds came from a Cuban friend of mine who gave me a squash. Those seeds made their way around the entire US via our circle. How I ever managed to not continue to save them I have no idea. When I saw the sweet meat post I was thinking of Pinky. Somehow I did post in that thread.
The saga of pink was something that grew as big as the vine itself!LOL

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Posting what you havethat people are wishing for??? I wonder if that would ruin the surprise?

Prob! but just like with Fieldslady being new , none of us has her info. Those of us who are in contact with each other could send a high sign. Hmmmm have to think about this.

Fidelslady

WOW!! Kya D That wild coneflower sounds like something I would LOVE!! Easy to start from seed?? I have been unsuccessful in the past starting coneflowers from seed--fresh seed at that!! waaaa

Kya D

I have never tried to start the rayless coneflower from seed I always just thought of them as a mountain wildflower. When green wizard seeds were mentioned and when I saw them it reminded me of summer in the mts.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com