Recipe The Most Delicious Slow Cooker Taco Dip

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Good mercy. There’s dip recipes and then there’s this, the Most Delicious Slow Cooker Taco Dip recipe. It’s a layer of spicy queso, saucy ground beef and lots of cheese.

slow-cooker-taco-dip-recipe-10-700x1050.jpg

It is all the flavors of the tacos you love layered in an irresistible dip. Have I mentioned my love affair with dips? It is strong and it is real! I mean, what is there not to love about dip, especially this dip?! Every layer just gets better and better!

It all starts with the Tillamook Spicy Queso Starter which knocks this dip out of the park! It is crazy easy. All you have to do is add milk and it is REAL cheese. The thick shreds of cheese melt down perfectly and the flavor is perfection.

The next layer is a saucy ground beef mixture that combines with the spicy queso in the slow cooker to make the flavor-packed base of the dip. Then it is topped with loads of cheese, olives, chopped tomatoes and cilantro. You won’t be able to stop dipping into this, I guarantee it!

(more…)

The post The Most Delicious Slow Cooker Taco Dip appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back