The Spell Chequer (For Mz Curbies)

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

Owed Two A Spell Chequer

Eye halve a spelling chequer,
it came with my pea sea.
It plainly marques, four my revue,
miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
and weight four it two say,
Weather eye am wrong oar write
it shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid,
it nose bee fore two long.
And eye can put the error rite
it's rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it,
I am shore your pleased two no.
Its letter perfect awl the weigh,
my chequer tolled me sew.

sad thing is.. I was able to read this just fine...:eek:

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's pretty good. I'm not the best typist around and I think I spend at least a third of my typing time correcting the typos.

Bluewolf

That's pretty good. I'm not the best typist around and I think I spend at least a third of my typing time correcting the typos.

Me too!! Half the time I don't even bother anymore..
Trying to keep up with everyone I just don't have the time
Besides we all normally know what is meant even if it "ain't" spelled
right

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm still in the bedroom this morning working on the laptop, but my computer downstairs has the lettering worn off the keys I use the most, so I make lots of typos with those unmarked keys.

Bluewolf

I'm still in the bedroom this morning working on the laptop, but my computer downstairs has the lettering worn off the keys I use the most, so I make lots of typos with those unmarked keys.

Me thinks it may be time for a new keyboard Sweetheart...
if you can't even read the keys anymore....:p

curbhopper

I'm sure you've seen this before, but every time I get it, I think, Heck Mom and I type like this all the time!! Here I thought is was dyslexia, but it's just being a genius!

---Eonverye taht can raed tihs rsaie yuor hnad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

YOU BET I can read this! I have a friend who we've agreed not to do spell check in emails~ it's hysterical. Thank you, Blue~ Crubie :)

swindy

The first time I saw this I was amazed that I had no problem reading it, but I attributed my success to my many years of intence misspelling training.

curbhopper

I think teaching school sealed the deal for me b/c I stood in FRONT of their desks and had to read their work upside down. Had to read forwards and backwards and upside down! Being slightly lfet-handed, dyslexic, and ADHD helped too :) ~ Curbie

Bluewolf

Yeah Mz Curbies I get that one about every six months...(especially when I "meet" new peoples)

Here's one that a friend in Colorado posted on another site...

With your right foot make a circular motion "CLOCKWISE"
once you get that going make a "6" in the air with your right hand

out of all the people who responded to that thread.....only the lefthanded people could do both the right handed peeps started turning their foot counter clock wise

curbhopper

OMG....I laughed so hard reading this....... I picked up my right foot immediately, leaned to the left, counter clockwise and did it all wrong. My 6 was backwards :) I used my LEFT HAND Oh please.... gee ~ I'll practice. I'll blame it on Sunday....goodness....I will laugh myself to sleep, playing with my feet :) ~ Crubster

curbhopper

I guess I goofed :) Just be assured, it won't be the last time! now THAT'S a lot to look FORward to! Now exactly what did you say ComigaummaB? Marrakesh Express and if you take a desert trip, be careful! Don't set your lounge on fire? It was a grand site!The characteristics of tourists are stupid. If you want to remember the information just keep it simple. I don't have a clue what this means :) "hebergement merstane hebergement dans un palais du une ou quelques nuits" Has something to do with nuts. Well, I CERTAINLY learned my lesson. I don't mind :) ~ Curbster :)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can read it ....but then I am an accomplished dyslexic!

I like spell check but the auto version makes huge mistakes! LOL worse than my mis-spelling

curbhopper

WHAT the HECK did that message SAY? Come on ~ NO fair keeping secrets! FOUL! Rats ~ only an old tired curb ~ rats. WHAT does that say, CG? I don't even mind that you're dyslexic ~ tell us........please......:) ..........pretty please???? with a cherry on top......:) Crubz

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
spell checker is always fun but the iphone changes things when you write them. I was writing hot rod in reference to my ex sil when the phone changed it to horrid. I left it like that cause the phone was right for a change. lol

curbhopper

I'm glad I'm not the only person confused. This lady called today and said,"We are discontinuing your Bank of America card." Doesn't matter to me b/c I don't HAVE one! I had NO CLUE what she was talking about.I was having a conversation about......nothing. I kept saying,"OK" "OK" "OK" "OK" I swear I didn't know what she was talking about. I felt like The Village Idiot. So I just said,"OK :) and have a nice day!" When I don't know what you're talking about, the chances of me catching up with you is about -12. MTM always laughs at me. I don't mind :) Curbz

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com