Recipe The Ultimate BBQ Brisket Nachos

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Nachos like you’ve never had before! BBQ brisket thrown into gooey, cheesy nachos? Oh baby, that is like Christmas morning in food form!! There’s a secret to these nachos, in fact there are two! Do you know them?

bbq-brisket-nachos-recipe-4-1-600x900.jpg

We went to a local Traeger class all about summer foods and ended up talking about brisket nachos. You don’t recover from that. We could not get those dang nachos off of our minds so I had no choice but to create the ultimate BBQ Brisket Nachos recipe!

I will let you in on one of the secrets right off the bat! The key is stirring the beans, brisket and bbq sauce together. It not only ensures that everything is evenly coated in sauce (might I recommend our homemade BBQ sauce?!) but it actually helps everything stick together so you don’t have ingredients falling off of chips and each bite gets a little bit of everything. And isn’t that what you want in a nacho?!

(more…)

The post The Ultimate BBQ Brisket Nachos appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back