The Wisdom of Larry The Cable Guy...

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I like it too. I passed out two more cards this evening. The first one was to a Viet Nam vet. Those are the ones that I really like to meet and give them thanks as so many of them were treated poorly. The second one was a Korean War vet. I will order a supply of those and have them at the ready. I saw a man earlier today, but I was at the checker and he walked into a bank. I saw he had a hat on with the patch of the 1st Cavalry Division and he was about the right age for Viet Nam. But he got away from the bank without me seeing him. Maybe I will see him again. Maybe.

I'm glad you're getting so much use out of those cards. See......accomplishment :) I think we set ourselves up for failure with 'resolutions' ~ I like to focus on the positives. ~ :) Curbie

I like it too. I passed out two more cards this evening. The first one was to a Viet Nam vet. Those are the ones that I really like to meet and give them thanks as so many of them were treated poorly. The second one was a Korean War vet. I will order a supply of those and have them at the ready. I saw a man earlier today, but I was at the checker and he walked into a bank. I saw he had a hat on with the patch of the 1st Cavalry Division and he was about the right age for Viet Nam. But he got away from the bank without me seeing him. Maybe I will see him again. Maybe.

Are you talking about the cards I told y'all about?

The only "resolution" if you will that I have made....

I am going to try and aproach this year/this decade with a more positive
attitude and try not to keep a hold on the bad stuff from 2009/last 10 years

I am facing the new year with alot of bad "stuff" right out of the chute
but truly hope that I can turn it ALL around to the positive by the end of the year I am going to have to face alot of hard "obsticles" in my progress and all I have is "hope"

Those are the ones, sailor. See what a good thing you started. I am going to order more of them so both my wife and I will have some on hand wherever we go.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back