Things to do!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Thanks for the advice Kale but it was a hrad deep freeze for about 3 days. They looked like mush. They were only about 5 inches tall so they just couldn't hang.

I no longer keep a real log for my gardens after all most 6 years here every thing seems to know what to do, I take lots of pic of the gardens just so I can remember what colors some of my lilies are and how some plants are doing as they grow and what plants need to be moved for more room to grow, I have pic from the day I first saw the house and but a bid on it, first two years I worked on getting the soil back in shape for planting any thing that would grow, lots of clover was the only thing that grew well but now its where I want it to be and I can sit back and enjoy the back yard, the front has a long ways to go yet I'm still digging up old car parts and other junk

My son-in-law has taken care of the yard here since we moved here, but I take care of the garden, orchard and berry patch.

For those of you without snow on the ground and without rain. Remember it won't hurt to give those dormant plants, and your resting garden plot a little water;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back