This Mornings Little Project

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

Peony bed

1. Before
2. After

pulled all the weeds
re-did the edging (buried to deep)
mulched
and p*ssed off a couple of Robins :rolleyes:

Was out there by 8-ish and finished up and back in the house by 10:20

was kinda chilly mid 40's but that is the best time for me to really work don't over heat and the allergies don't kick in
coarse I currently can't feel my patutee (frozen) but hey you gotta sacrafice somethings ;)

We keep having these cool dry days and I'm gonna have all my chores done my mid/end of May :D

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 375
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 372
nice peony bed, how do you keep people from picking your flowers ? if mine was near the drive they would be picked fast.

nice peony bed, how do you keep people from picking your flowers ? if mine was near the drive they would be picked fast.

That's not my drive it's my neighbors and her daughter knows not to pick my flowers
it's at the side of my front yard and most folks arn't that blazen to walk all the way up in my yard

Wow girl, that looks awesome! You kicked some serious weed a$$ there :p

What kind of mulch are you using --
and
What kind of sprinkler 'er watering did you rig up for that bed?

Wow girl, that looks awesome! You kicked some serious weed a$$ there :p

What kind of mulch are you using --
and
What kind of sprinkler 'er watering did you rig up for that bed?

I use cypress mulch (it's the cheapest)

and no sprinkler system....I shag hoses all over the yard:D

:eek: Don't be "shagging" things in the front yard girl, the neighbors might see!

:p oh, I'm SO BAD. I blame it on having a British hubby

my mom calls it that and she has no idea what "shagging" means

I never even thought about it when I posted this :rolleyes:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back