Thumb of Mich

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Russ

Howdy all!
From the thumb of Michigan!

I'm on a few forums around the web and moderate a few, so maybe someone will know me. :D

Poor timing joining the forum considering gardening season is over here.

Glad to be here though.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Howdy and Welcome to the place Russ...WHen one is a gardener ...the season is never over...:) Jump in and enjoy

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy all!
From the thumb of Michigan!

I'm on a few forums around the web and moderate a few, so maybe someone will know me. :D

Poor timing joining the forum considering gardening season is over here.

Glad to be here though.

Actually, it's good timing, the forum is usually the most active in the winter. In summer, folks are too busy gardening. :)

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Russ glad to have you here. I'm just a little south of you. In central Texas and we garden most of the year. Like Bob said winter is when we do all our talking cause summer we are outside.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Russ,
Welcome to Gardenforums.com! It is never a bad time to join a gardening forum! Consider this your study group. You can get all the answers to those questions that came up during your growing season and be really prepared for next year! So jump right in, ask questions, offer tips and advice and just enjoy yourself.

Trax

Welcome Russ! :D Well, I def couldn't say it better than everybody else already did. I'm growing pineapple tops inside this winter!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com