Today's Posts is now Active Topics

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
The link for "Today's Posts", which was actually "Today and Yesterday's Posts" has been re-named "Active Topics"

Different name, but the result should be the same!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
mine was that way yesterday ...but today it is back to ...no now I have both..."New Posts" and "Active Post"

K

Kale

Yes noticed it and found it a great addition!

Did that change have anything to do with me having to login? Of course I didnt recall password therefore had to wait for it..

I'm better now :D all logged in! :D!
Yes I too saw it differently, earlier today and now.

Kale:)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Yes noticed it and found it a great addition!

Did that change have anything to do with me having to login? Of course I didnt recall password therefore had to wait for it..

I'm better now :D all logged in! :D!
Yes I too saw it differently, earlier today and now.

I upgraded the forum software and it seems to be making folks log in more often. I'm not sure why, and I'm working on trying to get it to not do that...

K

Kale

I upgraded the forum software and it seems to be making folks log in more often. I'm not sure why, and I'm working on trying to get it to not do that...
Thank -YOU ! :D:D I'm O.K.! As long as I am logged in, I am ok ..:D:D
I have so many burdensome passwords I need to know :eek:
being able to just click and enter is a delight! :D:D

Thank you Bob for your upgrades and your troubleshooting that keeps this site working smoothly!!

Great to see you Bob!:D:D

Dor

Thank you Bob for all your hard work. I noticed Active topics and just clicked on it and found the most recent posts.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know if it keeps you logged in now, or if I need to explore it more.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was useing the laptop and Iphone so I had to log in anyways so didn't notice the difference. I didn't think about having to log in all the time from the Iphone but it keeps me connected even though I don't post from it often. I still read things. Thanks for the improvements.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com