tomato seeds I'm looking for.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

Black Russian tomato
Lemon Boy
yellow cherry
tumbling tom yellow tomato

I will trade or pay postage for these seeds.

I look when I get home and see if I have any Lemon Boy left. I am harvesting some now. I love those.
My favs are the black Kims hands down! great flavor, beautiful colors wonderful taste!

I was looking at the black kims but wasn't sure, guess I'll add those to my want list to so I can try them.

I wanted to try the Black Krims but wan't sure how they would like the heat here.

My Arkansas Traveler and Brandywines so far don't have any tomatoes on them.

I planted both the Arkansas Travelr And Brandy wines, the Arkansa has yet to even put on a flower. Have have 6 or 8 of them and they look great but no flowers. No bug are even getting near them either . Strange as they have gotten the exact same treatment as the others.
The Black Kims seem to be doing the best out of all the others. I have Greman Heirlooms, Black Kims, Lemon Boys, Brandywine, Arkansas Travelers, Yellow grapes and some kind of cherry that just volunteered. Oh and better boys which I think were the source of my wilt as I bought themm as plants from Bonnies at Lowes. :(

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back