tomato seeds I'm looking for.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

Black Russian tomato
Lemon Boy
yellow cherry
tumbling tom yellow tomato

I will trade or pay postage for these seeds.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I look when I get home and see if I have any Lemon Boy left. I am harvesting some now. I love those.
My favs are the black Kims hands down! great flavor, beautiful colors wonderful taste!

sunflower3

I was looking at the black kims but wasn't sure, guess I'll add those to my want list to so I can try them.

Dor

I wanted to try the Black Krims but wan't sure how they would like the heat here.

My Arkansas Traveler and Brandywines so far don't have any tomatoes on them.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I planted both the Arkansas Travelr And Brandy wines, the Arkansa has yet to even put on a flower. Have have 6 or 8 of them and they look great but no flowers. No bug are even getting near them either . Strange as they have gotten the exact same treatment as the others.
The Black Kims seem to be doing the best out of all the others. I have Greman Heirlooms, Black Kims, Lemon Boys, Brandywine, Arkansas Travelers, Yellow grapes and some kind of cherry that just volunteered. Oh and better boys which I think were the source of my wilt as I bought themm as plants from Bonnies at Lowes. :(

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com