Treva & dorothy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

becki25msmolly

Hi Ladies, The heavens are rejoicing -- Your boxes went out today - keep an eye out for some goodie boxes heading your way. I finally got them out -- I hope you are very happy with them.

Treva - your confirmation #s are 03100480000087718276 & 03100480000087718269

Coming your way - lemon queen - iris' - purperea - magic lillies - clematis - and some surprises!!!

Dorothy - confirmation # 03100480000087718283

coming your way - iris' - blackberry lilys

I sure hope you wonderful ladies enjoy your goodie boxes. Thank you for being sooo patient with me.

Take care, Becki

Dor

Thank you Becki, I love surprises. I will let you know when my package arrives.

Treva

BECKI!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I Think I owe you!!!!
You sent 2 boxes full of BEAUTIES!!!!
Thank You soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
God Bless You My Friend

Dor

Becki, thank you so much for my huge box of goodies. I didn't expect to get so many irises. I have to come of with some goodies for you. I can't wait to see them bloom.

becki25msmolly

You wonderful ladies are sooo very welcome!!! I felt so very bad that it took me soo long to get them to you. I am glad that they made it. I hope that they grow beautifully for you. The iris' will be a surprise for all of us. I just created a new bed and am planting it with tons of my 'surprise' iris'. I can't wait to see the show next spring.
Take care & enjoy

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com