TWEET TWEET: Robin has flown the coup!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Oh my goodness ... I am drooling over the goodies you put in --- I sure can't wait till the robin flies home...hehehe I am glad that you found some goodies too!!! I will send Dorothy the next address. I am very excited that the robin is making his rounds so easily. We will definately have to do a fall robin. Take care all!!!

One more thing --- Sandi suggested a round trip -- I was thinking that whoever was interested that once the robin makes his rounds that we send him around once more??? Or I could hold onto all the extras and send them in the fall robin. What do you all think??

LOL...I would love a round trip!! Fall would be great too. Whichever you decide...I want to be included please!

You are on the list :) Maybe we do a round trip AND then the fall robin and then we'll probally need to do a round trip with that one too???? I can't possibly use all the seeds that will be sent my way so why not continue it -- as the season continues we will all have new seeds that we have harvested since -- sounds like fun to me.

I have collected more seed since sending it on its way...lol!! Maybe more people would like to sign up for the round trip that couldn't do it first time round.

Our Robin took off again this morning, heading for Texas. Confirmation #0310 0480 0002 0167 2866. Thanks a bunch for the fun and surprises friends.

I will be looking for the robin to land in Texas by Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait.

The robin landed at my house this afternoon. I will go through the envelope tonight and get it in the mail no later than Wednesday.

Ok Treva, I think you are next. If I mail it Wednesday should should get by Saturday.

The robin left my house today and is on his Treva's house. CFN# 0309 3220 0001 2661 2263.

I took out Easter egg plant, butter peas, pink canna, delicata squash, sweet basil, canteloupe, Japanese morning glory, ornamental black pearl peppers, Texas Star Hibiscus, teddy bear sunflower, day dream cosmos and guillardia goblin.

I put in, Zinnia (giant cactus, Zinnia (giant canary bird), Dianthus(baby doll), Mixed bellflower, Zinnia (Giant purity), Brachycome (Blue star), Hulk Aster, Chocolate cherry tomato, little finger carrot, butterly milkweed(Silkweed), Black cherry tomato, Black Krim tomato, Black Beauty eggplant, Zinnia (candy cane) and Passiflora (maypop)

It arrived here today!!! I am so excited!!!
We just got home and arrived to problems inside and out!
Inside its HOT.... my air conditioner was out!
Outside its HOT..... and the boy i hired to water, slacked, everything is stressed some died!
I will go through this this weekend...who does it go to next? Kya?? or Mare460??
Please let me know.

Treva, I will send you the address as soon as I get home. My computer is acting up - my son downloaded some kind of music program and a BIG FAT VIRUS came along with it. Soooo... I am so glad it made it to you. I hope your plants survive. Have fun with the robin.

I am glad you made it home safe Treva but sorry you lost some of your babies. I hope the lost ones are very few.

YAY!!! The Robin is making it around the country. He got a little sidetracked but he's just getting a little extra fly time. He will head to Kya next then Mare. Then home to Indiana. If any of you are interested in doing a 'round trip robin' PLEASE PM me to put you on the list. I will post a new thread soon and open it up again to others??

Take care all

THANK YOU Dorothy and Becky.
I have been nurturing very heat stressed plants, lost several...but my husband thinks i have to many anyway! lol
NOW...speaking o to many I went through the seeds last night...I took out 21 varieties, and put back in 23 diferent varities!
Do you want me to list them all here????
KYA..be on the look out.... this Robin will be leaving here tomorrow!!
Thanks Y'all....I Love Robins... just another way to feed my addiction! hahhahahaahhaaa!!!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back