Updated Trade List

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Ok then that is what I thought, so please remind me this fall and we will swap cuttings!:D
Not sure about taking cuttings now, unless you are planning to cut it back to make it bushy. I would wait until fall after the blooming season is over. Mine cannot be cut now any way they are just starting to sprout.

I'll be ready for trading in the fall and I'd love to have some of whatever color is up for grabs as long as it is hardy. (I'm in zone 6 and I read it can be grown here if it's hardy. Let me know if I'm wrong on that please) I don't have any hibiscus, but I have a whole yard that will be planted by then so I'm sure we can find something interesting by the fall.

Dorothy
would Love to trade with you, I will send the dbl red anything else?
I would Love a cutting from your yellow and red, if I could?
I will be leaving on the 10th so I will get this done before then!
My mother has not been doing well and I need to see her.

I have your Yellow already rooted Treva and will take the red when it is time to prune it. I have other plants for you as well.

I would like the Pink hardy Hibiscus also. I have seeds of the Texas red and White star. I need to start those.

I am sorry to hear that your mother is not well. I will be praying for her.

Sassy just let me know when you are ready to trade and we can trade hibiscus!!!

Dorothy Thank You so much my friend, I pray for my mothers health and salvation.
I will get these hibiscus to you! The dbl red is ready whenever you want them, but I will need to take cuttings from the others, either after they start blooming or in the fall whichever you prefer?

I had a lot of shoots on my hibiscus this year. I have already taken some cuttings from it already and am in the process of rooting them now... Treva, I am rooting some cutting from that one you were wanting. I will let you know how they turn out.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!
Thank you dtanderson!
I had a lot of shoots on my hibiscus this year. I have already taken some cuttings from it already and am in the process of rooting them now... Treva, I am rooting some cutting from that one you were wanting. I will let you know how they turn out.

Treva

I sent you a PM. I have one cuttings that has a nice clump of roots on it now. I several others that are trying to root. This is of the Lord Baltimore, the one with the large bloom. You already had Texas? I will not take any cuttings from the Texas until after the blooming season :)

Dor, I would be interested in the white Texas....

I only have seeds for the White Texas. If you will pm me your addy. I will get some to you.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back