Various pretties

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Thank you Dublinah! Don't let them fool you...they would like for you to think they are helping me garden...they are really just trying to sniff out the bunnies. Champy does enjoy smelling the sweet smelling ones though. Now is I could just teach them to weed for milk bones :)

Thank you Captain...lol!! I have a friend I call Captain Morgan and it seems weird calling someone else Captain. I am hoping they will multiply and I can do a Lily trade. The daylilies are able to be divided this fall. I am planning on planting some of the divisions but also hope to trade some. I got a new Oriental Lily yesterday...Mona Lisa. It smells heavenly...the whole house smells delicious!! I will plant it once the only bloom is done. It was on Walmart clearance...finding a lot of bargains this year at Wally world!!

Kallie, it is considered an herb but I have never tried it. I would imagine it would be the leaves you use but maybe the flower too. I am sure you can google it. I love it for its color!! I finally got red!!!!!!!!!

perennials

They are beautiful I love Campanula and astible I guess you can say I like them all I even like your bee balm It is the first year that mine flowered.I must say my favorite is hosta.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back