vegetables to grow soon

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

does anyone know a list of vegetables that i can grow from seed from mid april to the beginning of may? this is the best time i have to grow stuff but im not sure what to grow.....i like vegetables and would like some advice.

i am in zone 9 right on the border of zone 10

santa barbara california

That is really a nice site...very easy to understand ...great information ...thanks for sharing it sunflower

Your all very welcome, glad I can help out. When I saw it I thought OH!! i can get planting some of my veggies now. Just might get my garden box turned over and plant some today.

Thanks Karen! Great info.
Burning,
What zone are you there? Just wondering with out looking if figured 8.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back