Veronica Gertiano ???

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

kinnika

I saw a beautiful perennial in a flower bed at a local Greenhouse and on inquiring I was told it was a Veronica Gertiano. I bought 2 and they have hand written tags on them. They are a beautiful flower with pretty blue flowers on a long spike ( flowers all the way up). I have tried to find it but have not been lucky. Does anyone have any idea as I am beginning to think it is not tagged right.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's Veronica gentianoids.
It is not your typical veronica with small flowers on tight stems, even the leaves are different!
I've had these for years and moved some here when we moved from the city!
Check out Rob's Plants at http://www.robsplants.com/plants/VeronGenti.php
Mine bloom in May!
I thought I had a photo of mine, oh well!

kinnika

Hi Ron YUP that is the one. Thank you very much. It is a very different looking plant and I really like it.

Kya D

Way to go Kinnika fueling obsessions again.:) but then again it doesn't take much here cuz we all love new plants.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com