Vinca vine cuttings??

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Holy_Wood80

I have some vinca vine cuttings that someone gave me and I've had them for a week so far and there in water and I was wondering if they will grow roots? I checked today and they havent grown any roots yet, and if they can grow roots in water how long will it take?

heres a pic of a vinca vine plant in case you never seen one :)

Attachments

• vinca_vine.jpg
    vinca_vine.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6,140
yes, as Sharon said they will root...but may take several weeks until they have roots well enough to plant...I place mine in the window

I was under the impression that it wasn't possible to kill vinca! My parents put some in as a ground cover when they built their home back in the sixties, and my sibs and I spent our adolescence pulling periwinkle as punishment every time we got in trouble.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back