Welcome Members from GH

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Thank you so much. I can't even begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed just checking this site out some today. Looking forward to getting to know people and swappin' ideas.

Thank you

I'm sure I'll find a comfy corner here and just make myself at home. Reading the posts that I've gotten to so far, it seems like a very warm, welcoming spot to have landed.

Sassy, I received a notice from GH today that you had asked for 'friend' status there from me. I haven't even been on GH now for several months, but I would certainly entertain that same request on this forum. Weare happy to see you here.

Isn't that weird?

I sent you that friend request because it showed you online today and you had sent me one.......... go figure. I guess they really do have some problems with that site don't they? Glad to run across you here though.

Glad to be here!

Seems like everyone has been nice so far. So glad you told me about it. By the way, your pictures are amazing. I'm just getting started again after many years so I have a very few little plants that have survived but I'm excited about the ideas of getting my hands dirty again. I somehow believe I'm never closer to God than when I'm digging in the dirt.

Sassy, there is a great saying along that line here on another thread, but I cannot quote it verbatim. Maybe one of the others will remember it.

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to stop by and say I made it over here. I stopped into GH a lit bit ago an Al has made changes to the site but I am still confused as how to move around it. But thats ok I want to make gardening friends not get stuck trying to get from one thing to another. LOL!! Well I have to get ready for work but I am glad to see that alot of my gardening friends are here. I will stop in later and chat with my old and new friends. Happy Gardening!!!
Kat

Kat---Welcome, glad you joined GardenForums. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Kat,
Welcome. Glad you made the transition. I was at GH for a brief time. You will find a warm homey feeling here so jump right in and navigate easily;)

Nice to see Sass and Kat jumping in......It really is easy to find your way around the place...if you do get lost or confussed...just ask...we all are here for each other..

There are still some more GH'ers that I would like to see come around here, but maybe they will make it in due time.

Hi Kat it's you new good friend Bernie LOL. Welcome! I have no idea what GH stands for so I've never been there but you will quickly find GF is a delightful site with lots of great folks and a very user friendly site as well.

Glad to see you here Kat, it's easy to get around the site and all the members are just wonderful. If you liked GH in the past, you'll love it here.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back