What are these???

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

IronKnees

The lady who owns one of my deer hunting woods found these "mushrooms"??? in her yard and flower pot... She said she had never seen anything like them, nor have I... Does anyone know anything about them? Here is part of what she said;

"Been on the internet and looked and looked and never found what I had out here in the yard nor the ones that came up in my flower pot. Next time I am where they have books I will try to remember to buy one of those little Golden books on mushrooms. They kind of swirled down into a funnel in the center. The base was probably 3’ across and the underneath side was fluted like mushrooms and a beautiful creamy/pinkish color. They were truly beautiful. They were probably edible but I haven’t looked up on the internet yet. However I don’t plan to eat them anyway if I have any more.
"

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 269
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 273
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 280

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com