What are these?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

The first 2 pics are the same, one with 2 leaves and one with 1 leaf. The last was in a flowerbed. Thinking it was a weed I pulled it and saw that it was in potting soil so I put it back.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 268
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 284
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who pulls up a plant only to replant it. I really have no clue what you have growing there. Sorry

1 & 2 are weeding I have them, don't know the name but they get deep roots. 3 I'm not sure does look like a flower.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back