What fertilizer for Zoysia Grass?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Aztaehr

What brand of fertilizer are you using for your Zoysia grass and where do you get it?
I've tried to search but have not come up with much. So the question is, what is the recommended fertilizer.
Thanks in advance!

Hello Aztaehr,
It is recommended to use a fertilizer with a ratio of 15 nitrogen, 0 phosphorus, 15 potassium.

What Type of Fertilizer Does Zoysia Need? You should use up to four pounds of a nitrogen-based fertilizer per year per 1,000 sq feet of grass. The ideal zoysia grass fertilizer will be a 15-0-15, 15-0-10, or 15-0-5 fertilizer mix.

I use Hi-Yield Weed & Feed. This product combines a granular weed killer and fertilizer. It kills weeds while providing enough nutrients for Zoysia grass. The fertilizer has enough nitrogen and potassium for Zoysia lawn. I just started gardening this spring, and I learned about this fertilizer from an explained video on one gardener's blog. I don't have much experience, so I do a lot of reading and watching on this topics. The weeds have decreased, the grass is growing great, I think this is a really good remedy.

I use Hi-Yield Weed & Feed. This product combines a granular weed killer and fertilizer. It kills weeds while providing enough nutrients for Zoysia grass. The fertilizer has enough nitrogen and potassium for Zoysia lawn. I just started gardening this spring, and I learned about this fertilizer from an explained video on one gardener's blog. I don't have much experience, so I do a lot of reading and watching on this topics. The weeds have decreased, the grass is growing great, I think this is a really good remedy.
Thank you very much for recommending that I try it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back