What will go first game :)

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

smackem

So no germination what do you think will pop out first. Apple tree watermelon tomatoes sweet corn carrots cucumbers green beans squash or sweet banana peppers

smackem

:)

winner is cucumber the sunflowers showed up first but cucumbers came up last night :) check my other post to follow it im posting yesterdays grow pictures up there and ill post todays growth picture tonight. ill post pictures till sunday then do one a week later then dothem once a month :)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
smack,
I read that you are in Orlando. I am only about 70 miles from you. I hope we will have a mild winter this year , not like the frigid winter last year. You should be able to get melons, and cukes before it gets too cold. Once our daytime highs drop below 70, tomato production almost stops unless you are lucky enough to have a green house with controled temp and humidity. I have a few toms on the vine now. But then I didn't have a lot of luck planting the fall crops. Dang armadillos took out 75% of my seedlings. :mad: You might want to plant cole crops such as broccoli, cabbage, kale, collards and such. They will do really well for you during the winter. They are crops you can let freeze and they will be fine. Also plant onions and garlic now for a wonderful crop. ;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com