What's the gas prices in your area? 2020 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

PRH

Gas prices have really gone down due to the virus we have going on currently. ( Like $1.56 per gallon now ) Same we have no place really to go at that price for gas there! Not sure just what will happen these days with things anymore! Just be aware and keep safe out there --- think Ron said common sense and that speaks volumes to everyone real well anymore too! ;) Take care, folks!!

My last fill up it was .84 cents per litre! Haven't had a price like this in years....haven't looked lately, but it has continued to drop as the price per barrel of oil continues to drop to all time lows!

Gas prices have really gone down due to the virus we have going on currently. ( Like $1.56 per gallon now ) Same we have no place really to go at that price for gas there! Not sure just what will happen these days with things anymore! Just be aware and keep safe out there --- think Ron said common sense and that speaks volumes to everyone real well anymore too! ;) Take care, folks!!
Wow not that cheap here yet but going down and oil prices are going down too.

I saw gas priced at $1.48 this week.

I paid an amazing (for Seattle) $2,11 a gallon yesterday. Haven't filled my car up in two weeks. So I filled the tank. Cost me under $10. Only going to work two days a week, otherwise it's pretty much parked.

My son told me he filled up today, using his Safeway reward points. His cost? $1.11 per gallon! :O

St. Augustine has $1.35 a gallon , but 20 miles inland is $1.77 a gallon.
Overall, Florida is averaging $1.70 a gallon

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back