What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I'm cold. It is cloudy and raining outside with a temperature of 41 degrees. I would like to soak up a little bit of that global warming.

It is 70 degrees out and cloudy today. it is going up to 93 later today. Little rain chance today but cloudy and muggy all day. Spring is defiantly here.

Rain is forecast for the day, but I woke up to a clear sky. The temperature is up to 42 degrees at this point.

It is cloudy out and 71 this morning and going up to 92 later today. Still not much chance of rain today.

We had scattered clouds earlier but they are thickening and the weather guessers said we would get showers this afternoon. The temperature is about 55 degrees here now.

Sunny with no wind this morning.
Heading up to 54F this afternoon.
Rain on the way for tomorrow with a high of 72!!!
Spring is settling in finally!

We had frost last night but it was up to 35 degrees when I headed downstairs to the basement. The sky looked clear though so it might turn out to be a decent day.

54F
Hazy sunshine!
Going up to 72 this afternoon with thunderstorms!
It'll be a one day heatwave then down into the 30s by Saturday!!!

It's about ten degrees warmer this morning (46 degrees) than it was yesterday morning. We had no frost last night, but our high is going to be about the same, 56 degrees.

If you live in Missouri like me and you don't like the weather just wait another day as we all say. 80 yesterday and in the 40's today, consistent isn't in the vocabulary when it comes to weather around here.

It is 46 this morning after a morning of 71. We had a cold front come through yesterday and the temperature dropped from 71 to 50 in the first hour after I got to school. today will warm back to the 70s by afternoon and be sunny which will be nice since we are going on a field trip today. Love kindergarteners.

I had a friend that lived in Fair Play, MO until a couple of years ago, but he moved to Idaho to live with his son. It is raining heavily here today and so far the temperature is 48 degrees.

The weather has been like a roller coaster all week and now we are in a cold period!
It'll be great once the weather stablizes so I can spend more time out in the gardens!
Today's high 37F after a vigorous coldfront ripped through here yesterday!

70 yesterday, rained overnight, its 43 right now
why do the weekends have to be crappy and the weekdays nice?

Ma Nature is vindictive. LOL It was pretty nice this morning when we drove over the mountain for breakfast with only scattered clouds. By the time we came out of the restaurant though it was scattered blue. Now that I am home, we have a solid overcast with pregnant clouds. It sprinkled a little bit on us coming back over the hill. The temperature is in the low 50's and will warm a few more degrees by afternoon.

Frost scare here in middle TN last nite, only got to 38 deg. I gambled on it and won. My pepper plants will no doubt be insulted and sit around a couple/3 weeks before they grow any. Oh well, if that's the worst that happens to them, ....

The weekend was on and off showers and sun, sometimes showers while the sun was shining! temps were very nice though, it was perfect gardening weather. Today is full out sun, and with all the spring flowers and trees blooming it makes you smile. Had coffee on the deck this morning :) sun is supposed to stay with us all week, and temps getting up into the high 60's. Last night was down to only 35F though! brrrrr so not tomatoe planting time yet! lol

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back