What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Welcome to the forum, GrowLight!

Wet, wetter, wettest, wetter than wettest. It's 64*F and it's still thundering and raining. It was thundering and raining last night too. Gonna be 74*F tomorrow but prolly still too wet to do anything outside.

Thanks Trax! Like this site!

59F and raining!
About time too!
We really need this rain!
Only going up to 66F this afternoon with possible thunderstorms as the coldfront moves in!

It is 65 and light rain this morning. Going up to 79 today. It is really needed here our lake is down by 22 feet the last I heard.

It's clear and bright this morning with a temp 0f 54 degrees. We are expected to get up to 84 degrees today though.

Well the rain is over and I am glad because I will be leaving in the next half hour.

Last edited:
@ LynPenny. Your lake isn't down, it's up... Up here in Monsoon OK! :eek: Even when the forecast says isolated storms, it floods.

It's 52*F and I'm just all "What happened to spring?".We'll get up to 75 today but then down to 44 tonight and more storms start Wednesday. :eek: No rain today though so it should be dry enough to do something outside... if nobody shakes any trees, lol.

Burrrrrrr... It's going to be chilly for the next few days here in MI. 60's for the next few days. Night time temps in the mid to high 40's.

After a good week and a half of warm temperatures we are now in a cool down period!
High today 57F with showers!
Tomorrow's high 48, then we start to warm up again!
We really needed the rain and got a good amount yesterday evening and overnight!
Just hope we do not get any frost tonight, or tomorrow night!

Trax. I am coming to Shawnee today so your weather better be nice. We left Austin after the rain and had to sit in gridlock for over an hour in Dallas yesterday but won't have that problem in Oklahoma today. I'll wave as I go by this morning..

we had a nice week of 70's.....last night thunderstorms which we needed the rain anyway......

John, did you see the ecilipse out by you.....I heard it on the news......looked awesome....

Trax. I am coming to Shawnee today so your weather better be nice. We left Austin after the rain and had to sit in gridlock for over an hour in Dallas yesterday but won't have that problem in Oklahoma today. I'll wave as I go by this morning..

*Waves* :D At least the weather was okay this morning. It got really weird about 5 pm. :eek:

May in OK = always hot with cool nights. Nooooo! Try almost warm wtih cold nights. :confused:
It's 48*F and sunny... for now. The prediction for yesterday was sunny and it was totally overcast. Then we had thunderstorms and I got rained and hailed on! :eek: Only pea-sized hail but lots of it.
Today, 75*F and sunny (?) and 50*F tonight.

gloomy here and they promise sunshine lateron......but only 60....tonight down to 30.......burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Been very windy with winds out of the west!
41F and mostly sunny for now, rain for this afternoon and evening.
Might get up to 50F then down to 36 tonight!
48 for the high tomorrow, then it starts to warm up.....

It is 58 here in Oklahoma looking for a high of 90 today. Back in Austin it is 49 going up to 86. That is where I'm heading in a couple of hours. Time to go forward and back to work.

woke up to 44 this morning, and super windy.........burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......hope it warms up soon.

hope everyone had a good mothers day.....

I don't think it got below 50 last evening. It was cloudy all day and it started raining about dinner time last evening.

39F and partly sunny.
Winds continue out of the west.
Might get up to 48 this afternoon....
55 for the high tomorrow...then it all changes for Weds!!!
72F for Weds!!!

No frost last night!
Today looks like a repeat of yesterday but will be a bit warmer!
A warm front will move in overnight and then the heat returns!!!!!!
75F for tomorrow!!!!!

It was a little cool this morning but will warm up into the low 80's by afternoon. There are a few thin clouds in the sky but not sufficient for any rain.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back