What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We are at 46 degrees this morning and it's raining. We had some heavy rain yesterday for awhile but for the most part it was light rain most of the day.

50F and beautiful sunny today :) nice surprise, they didn't say it was going to be sunny....why Randy calls them weather guessers I think :)

we had a crazy day here.....was about 50 and sunny around noon when I went to work, an hour later there was some rain, which quickly turned to hail going every which way, then turning to snow flurries with heavy winds......then the sun came out......was 29 by the time I left at 5pm to come home.

After winds out of the NW all day, with ice pellets and showers yesterday, this morning the winds are out of the SW and are picking up speed!
43 F going up to the low 50's with Gale Force winds expected!!

45F and that is is our high for today.
Winds out of the west at 30 mph...
Cold front will be moving in with showers

We have been staying in the 50's for high temperatures but may get a little warmer today. We started off with some fog but it is already burned off and the sun is shining.

26F!!! Windchill is 11F!!!
Feels and smells like winter now!
Had a light dusting of snow last night after the COLD front moved through!
We have clear blue skies with winds out of the NW....
might get up to 37 this afternoon

We have a Canadian cold front today. We will have temps tonight that will be near freezing if not freezing. Our temps are to drop all day and then tomorrow we will again be back in the 50's. We have cold north winds and clouds but not much chance of rain.

was 35 when I got up, and 35 all day long with wind.......I had a migrane and stayed home......looks like a cold week here.....

It was 38 when I looked this morning as I left the house. It rained pretty much all through the night last night but slacked off during the day. It stayed overcast and slightly foggy all day though.

It was cold this morning when I got up. It was 34 so we didn't get a freeze but it was close. Should get up into the 50's today, then back down in the 30's tonight.

High of 32F here in the east … had a few flurries last night and they are sticking to the windshield and deck … guess winter is here …. WAIT…..temps going to high 40's by Friday :)

28F with a light dusting of snow...
Sunny with light winds out of the NW.
Might get up to 37...
..then it starts warming up tomorrow...into the 50's by Friday and for the weekend!!!

It was 38 when I looked this morning as I left the house. It rained pretty much all through the night last night but slacked off during the day. It stayed overcast and slightly foggy all day though.

some things never change - still getting Ron's weather 24 hours later:)

You are further north then I am Woodie!!!

The winds have been picked up, and now we are having a Windstorm with the winds coming out of the SW!
Guess a warm front will be moving in at some point later on this evening!
It is really noisy with wind gusts of 40+ mph!!
Temp is 37 and that will be our low overnight!!! High tomorrow 47!!!!
Good-bye freezing temps!!!
We are getting a lot of Gales this November!!!

You will be getting this in 24 hours Jules!!!

It was a very noisy night, with gale force winds to continue all day!
Been having peak gusts of 50mph!
Nice thing is that the lake level hasn't raised much!
43F going up to 48 this afternoon!

Our days are starting with fog and then it burns off. It took well into the afternoon yesterday to burn off but we did get to see the sun for a short time. The temperatures got up into the low 50's.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back