What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I haven't been outside yet but it is dripping out there. The weather guessers are saying "partly cloudy".

so glad you had someone to help you plow out.....thats a blessing, esp for the price he charged.

it was 40 here but didnt feel like it......supposed to be 53 tomorrow.....hope they are correct.....Id like to see my deck soon.....

was 40 when I woke up.......the sun finally came out so maybe we will get that 55 they are talking about.....I can almost see my deck now.....no grass tho...

Did get all the way up to 47 yesterday and it has been dropping ever since...
Had rain last night and that helped with the meltdown.
37F and will drop to 34 this afternoon and down to 9F tonight as a coldfront passes through..
Winds are light out of the west....
I'm so thankful that I didn't have to dig out the driveway.....
We didn't get the gale force winds they predicted but they were fairly strong yesterday....
Lots of melting happened but it was slow and still have drifts but now as high....
The open water on the lake closed up as ice from the west end move back in...winds were not strong enough to do any breaking up of the thick ice coverage....

Woodie we were suppose to get 10" of snow
Luckily we only got 3"
Sunny and 50 here Sat
Sunny and 20's for Sun.

oh so glad it missed you........it went all to oxford......ha ha......wonder if charlene is running around in slippers

20 this morning and burr.............30 for a high today....where are those 50's and 60's?????

We had near perfect weather for SXSW here in Austin over spring break. Now that we are going back to school it will be in the 30's in the morning and warm up nice in the afternoon but the morning is the question. Dress for 30's all day or freeze going to work and dress for 60's i afternoon. I know we should use layers.

Just plain cold here!
Sunny but cold!
Heading down to 3F tonight!!!
After tomorrw the temps will start to go up again and stay longer...hopefully!

not much better here Ron.....15 this morning and grey......no sun making it colder........hopefully the end of this week it will warm up since it will then be spring...

18F with some sun.
High thin clouds with light winds out of the NE.
Going up to 25 then down to 19 overight.
37F for tomorrow!!!!....and 45F for Weds!!!!!!

It was pretty cloudy yesterday and we had some pretty heavy rain by nightfall. We see some blue in the sky this morning though so we should be able to get some sunshine at least for part of the day. The high temperature for the day will be in the 50's.

we had a high of only 30 today......with sunshine, but wind making it feel very cold......Ive never seen such a cold st pattys day....usually its about 50 or 60 today......spring is around the corner....lets hope it brings with it some warmer air.....Im tired of being cold!!!

We weren't much higher than that yesterday here in SC. Cool north wind blowing today to dry things up after all the rain. Hitting 70's for the arrival of spring on Thursday.

28F
Very light breeze out of the NE, shifting from the east then SE later on today.
Clear blue skies.
Going up to 39F this afternoon.
There is a long stretch of dark blue open water at the horizon so it looks like the ice on the lake is starting to break up....
Just saw my first redwing blackbird!!! Spring is coming when they show up!

It is to be in the 80's today. The weather here has been all over the place. It froze two weeks ago and we had 39 as the low on Sun. I'll be glad when it settles down again. I miss my nice weather.

wow lucky you to have 80's....we wont see that until june......maybe.......
more talk about sleet, freezing rain and snow for tomorrow night......we are stuck in the winter mode and going no where.......ugh....

We had a lot of clouds this morning with a few blue spots but they dissipated by late afternoon so there were only a few clouds. It got up to 52 degrees and it's supposed to be about the same tomorrow. The rain is also supposed to return tomorrow afternoon.

Was starting to cool down last week but it's back to summer temps and high humidity.....strange weather......86F

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back