What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

we havent broken any records, but are way up there......
epic thunderstorms and high winds last night......a cold front came thru about 3ish, and finally some doable air......less humidity, sunny and going to 83 today.....thats much more to my liking.....

I was out picking blueberries in the middle of the day yesterday. It was mostly sunny with a high of 90 degrees. The rows in the blueberry field run east to west so I stayed on the north side of the bushes and had a small amount of shade that way. There was a gentle breeze which helped also.

I've been picking blueberries and golden raspberries too Randy! it's been beautiful hot and sunny here :) we went and bought an aluminum boat with a 6 horse motor on it, going to get back out on the water and do some fishing :) it's been 4 years!!

more thunderstorms came thru last night.....this morning 53, cool and sunny.....going to 81 today.....a perfect 10

Another nippy morning...64F!
Going up to 72!!!
Light winds out of the ESE......
Then the heat and humidity returns tomorrow!!!

Zoo in Portland was a wonderful 89. Got in the car to head home. Got to Wilsonville it was 94 so hit the water part for a few hours...then on to Salem to 92 degrees...finally her in Lyons 90. this morning it is a wonderful 56 at 4 this morning

73*F now and going up to 96*F with possible t-storms.
We had thunderstorms yesterday and lots of rain and next week we drop into the low 80's for highs. Very wonky weather.

I have a boat, Janet, but haven't had it out of the shed for a long time. I'm not as steady on my feet as I used to be and uneven ground is especially bad. So I think I am better off although I always enjoyed fishing even when I didn't catch anything, which was often. LOL

It was a sunny day here with a high in the mid 80's. I had a good time working outside in the garden and on a utility trailer project.

you guys are probably sick of reading this but it's a typical winter here lol......71F cloudless sunny day......cold night 38F

John, nice to see that your winter is a typical one!!!
We are not having a typical summer!!!
63F with not a cloud in sight..
Light breeze out of the NE...expected to shift and come out of the south as warm humid air moves in....
Going up to 77

sounds like a winter I would enjoy...haha......
83 yesterday, with a light breeze and sunshine......no humidity.....the same for today......this weather could stay for the rest of the summer and Id be very happy.......but thats not going to happen....

Our average summer temperature is 76 degrees and once in awhile we actually hit on it. We are headed for a high of 94 degrees today but Saturday and Sunday will be over 100 degrees. Our little city of Newberg is hosting the Oregon Special Olympics this weekend and I will be volunteering again. My post will be in an air conditioned school cafeteria organizing and distributing lunches to the athletes. Coca Cola Bottling Company is donation the bottled water for all the athletes again this year. That is literally tons of bottled water.

cold here this morning @8:20am it's 46F, last night was 33F:eek:........it's going to be 71F fine and sunny....just for a change...not!

70*F now and that was our low. Going up to 97*F today and sunny! :D We finally had some dry days and we're having warm days till Tuesday with a high of 82*F and 76*F on Thursday? What!?
July is the hottest month of the year! This can't be Oklahoma! What happened to the 100's?

How many bananas is that @Trax ? It is warm here. I started a new job only 4 blocks from my house so I walk to and from work. In the mornings
it is nice out. at lunch it is warm and by get off time it is hot but traffic is good. It is 76 here now but going up to 97 with few clouds.

75F with increasing humidity....
...light wind out of the south....
Going up to 82 with 91 humidex....
A cold front moving in overnight ....90% chance of rain, then thunderstorms by morning....

sounds like a fun day Randy........water is much better than coke, esp in a race....

it was glorious today....sunny, little humidity, and a nice breeze.......it gets a little dicey tomorrow afternoon tho...

Sorry! It is a frontal system coming in .....should get rain and thunderstorms starting in about an hour, or so, from now!!
Tomorrow Hot and Steamy with some good thunderstorm development from the high humidity!!!

hey guess what? fine and sunny here...71F today and 36F last night......hard to keep up with the changeable weather here:D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back