What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

40 this morning and rain earlier but Im seeing peaks of sunshine now. its supposed to go up to 63 today. then the curtain closes. strange weather so far this winter.

Our first major winter storm is on the way! Should slam us starting Monday evening into Tuesday!
The first wave started last evning with just rain.....rained all night and still raining!
36F with more rain this afternoon......got a lot of it....better then snow!
Dropping to 28 tonight with clearing skies...
Still a bit early for see the track of this latest storm, and will know more tomorrow before it arrives!

Hi and Merry Christmas ,folks! Sorry to have been alittle late on the Christmas wishes here but,it's still the Holiday season with New Year's knocking at our doorstep soon now ! Been abit busy decorating,visiting,shopping,cooking, car shopping for Anette there ( her and I have made alittle time for doing that there ) She found a car she likes and we put a down payment on it afew days ago. She drove it home but we plan to pay it off within 2-3 months. She ended up getting a Ford Focus .I told her for all she plans on driving,that's about all she needs and if she needed something else ,my Jeep is available there. We had a Wonderful Christmas ( Santa treated us well ):):p I bought her a Victrola ( old record player there ) and when she saw it,she cried with excitement and told me that she would share it with me anytime I felt the urge to enjoy it! ( so I guess ,it's like ours ) The weather here sure has been feeling alot more like Spring then Winter. Abit on the cool - side at times but, for December and Christmas as well....... :) Currently,it's raining and they tell us that our Spring weather is going too come to a close as snow will be taking place within the next several days. ( we'll see there ) Hope all is well with everyone and the New Year that will follow shortly,will be the best one for us all in many,many ways!! :):cool: - Tks so much for the wishes about my engagement to Anette ,btw! :cool::p:cool::) Happy Anniversary there Randy!!

its 40 thismorning and gloomy, grey outside. its not going up much from there today. we are expecting that snow/freezing snow mix to come out way monday into tuesday morning as well. it will warm up tues tho and melt all that junk, but this is just the beginning of winter.

glad you had a super xmas phil with your new lady. nice to hear from you.

Seasons Greetings Phil!
Glad you had a super Christmas with Anette!!!

27F with 24 mph gusts out of the NE...might get up to 30 this afternoon with ice pellets and isolated flurries.
The nasty stuff arrives this evening......
By tomorrow afternoon it will all turn over to rain with temps going up to 45 by afternoon...

I hardly went outside today. It got up to 40 degrees with a low temperature only 4 degrees below that. At least there was no rain today but we still had gray skies.

woke up to the white stuff this morning, only 2 inches but its covered with ice. the cars are glazed. it will warm up mid morning and turn to rain.
hope that happens before I go into work at noon.

Got the freezing rain, ice pellets and snow last evening.....not as much as we could have got if the system tracked more south!!
It's 43F with rain falling....the ice and snow is slowly melting.
Going up to around 45 this afternoon with mostly cloudy skies.
Rain returns this evening with a low of 37!

It was 37 degrees and raining when I left this morning to go to the nursing home. I have been leaning back in my recliner most of the day as my knee has been hurting quite a bit. But I think it rained pretty much all day but will be clearing tonight. Clearing usually means cold temps and we are expecting 29 degrees tonight.

it was a messy morning yesterday. we got rain by noon tho. still the roads were a mess, esp since kids werent at school.. those city plows just take their time cleaning up. today is gloomy and grey. its about 30 and might go up to 40 for the afternoon.

Still having above normal temps!!!
The snow and ice are pretty much gone...
It is a dark, dank, drizmal morning here with 37F..... not expecting any changes this afternoon.
Might see some mixed precip this evening.....
Winds are light out of the SW...

We had a clear day today with no rain or clouds but it was cold. With the sunshine though we may have made it up to 40 degrees. It's already freezing this evening.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

32F with heavy overcast....haven't seen much sun this past week!!
Might get up to 34 this afternoon and the sun might peak through the clouds!!
Winds are light out of the west...
Looks like winter will show itself next week!!!

we havent seen sunshine for 2 weeks other than xmas day. its been so dreary here. the sun came out late morning here so thats a real treat.

happy new years eve.

We had clear sky and sunshine yesterday and again today. But it is also pretty cold. It is about 31 degrees out there now and will drop a couple more degrees during the night. I didn't manage to get outside today until this evening when my wife and I went out to have dinner with a bunch of the seniors from church. That was fun.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back