What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Was a warm 45F last night, going up to 55 this afternoon....been raining here and I'm hearing rumblings!
Gotta Love those Colorado Lows!!
Thunderstorms expected all day with rain, heavy at times....Winds picking up out of the south and are expected to be gale force by this evening.
Low tonight 50F with rain and possible thunderstorms....
Cold front moves through by morning. and temps will start to drop....with high winds as colder air starts rushing in behind the front...

We got up into the low 70s today with a clear sky. I had a great time today being out and about on such a gorgeous day.

It was warm, windy and rainy yesterday.. Thunderstorms, and more rain, moved in last evening and overnight.
43F and should get up to 45 with mostly sunny skies this afternoon....then the temps drop on Saturday to a high of 39...
Not looking too nice for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as the arctic air takes hold!

fantastic sunny day here, got up to 70. what a treat. tomorrow afternoon, wind picks up, and the artic air shoots down. we are expecting snow sat into sunday. yuk. then more snow sunday night into monday. they are talking perhaps 5 inches of the white stuff. could be more like 8 inches. really, its april. go away winter, you had your turn! haha

We had another beautiful day today. I was able to get outside for a little while but spent most of the day in the kitchen cooking.

34f earlier ths morning with sunny skies...now it's 36 and partly cloudy.
Clouding over this afternoon with a mix of rain and wet snow, turning to light snow this evening and overnight as the first Clipper passes through.
Could see and inch or so as the temp drops below freezing.
Another Clipper moves in tomorrow.....

23F and might get up to 28....
First round of snow went through last evening ....got about an inch......round 2 on the way starting this afternoon!
The 2nd Clipper will bring a lot more snow, perhaps 6 -8 inches....with stronger winds to blow it around...... and will have enhenced snow from squall activity so could see more then 8 inches....I'm hoping for less!
The snow should end by tomorrow morning!

woke up during the night and it was snowing like crazy. woke up to 3 inches of snow. the winds are howling now. we might see 50 to 60 mph winds during the day. took my wreath off the door. we are expecting another round of snow tonight into tomorrow. crazy weather for april.

woke up to several more inches of snow this morning. the plows were out and schools were closed or delayed. its so strange to see now this time of yr. the temp is stuck on 20 as well. haha its going to snow all morning.

Started snowing around 5pm yesterday, and has pretty much stopped around 6am.... might get a few flurries still.
Around 6 inches fell.... not much drifting as we didn't get the winds they were talking about.
Winds expected this afternoon at around 21 mph.
28F which as also our low for last night, might get up to 30 with some sun this afternoon.

it snowed all day yesterday, and when it finally stopped at night, we had a good 6 inches of white stuff. it looks so funny for an april/spring day.
this morning is 20 and the winds are whipping. we might see 30 for our high.

BRRRRRR!!!! 16F but with clear sunny skies!.....nice thing is that there is no wind this morning!!
Calling for a high of 30F this afternoon...with clear skies....
Rain moving in tomorrow with another system.....at least it will be above freezing!

12 earlier this morning. we are going backwards instead of forwards with spring this yr. pretty crazy to see this cold and a blanket of white outside my window in april. think we go up to 40 today. we should be about 65 by now.

25F last night, now it's 34F with light snow falling...
Snow will turn to rain as the temp goes up..expected high 45 this afternoon with 80% chance of rain.... Winds picking up as the day wears and could see gale force winds by this evening.... winds will be variable out of the south....
Thankfully this latest system will be just a rain event for us here, with snow staying to the north.....
Low tonight 41....high tomorrow 39 with strong winds

39F with overcast skies...
Going up to 41 with showers this afternoon...
Winds are easing off....it was super windy last evening and earlier this morning..
Temp dropping slowly for an overnight low of 30 with isolated flurries....more of the same expected for the next few days.
Warming trend starting on Monday after a nippy weekend!

40 this morning with rain coming in for the day into tomorrow. as it cools off tonight, it will be a mix for tomorrow. ugh. nippy weekend here as well.

Snow on the cars and roof tops this morning!
30F and overcast.... going up to 37 with some sun this afternoon...
Down to 25 tonight and only 32 tomorrow....

Hi all! we have been having record temps here and lots of sun. It is warmer here right now than down in California at Disneyland! Lol!! I see in Lethbridge Alberta it was 83F today!! All of the sudden everything is in bloom here at the same time! daffodils just finishing and the ornamental cherries, magnolias, crab apples, real apples and plums, rhododendrons, dogwood, are all in bloom and lilacs will be maybe 2 days. It will make for a dull May though!

I think we got up to 71 degrees today and the sky was not perfectly clear as we had some high thin clouds. But it sure beat yesterday. We didn't get rain but we had heavy clouds all day with a high of 61.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back